Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Key West Ghost Tour Photo

In 2004 I took part in a guided 'Ghost Tour' walk of downtown areas of Key West, Florida. This is a photograph of a building (I believe the tour guide said the building was to have once burnt, killing many children). I didn't see anything unusual when I took the photograph, no did I see anything unusual on the entire guided tour.

However, upon looking over my photographs when I got home I noticed that there was this strange shape which appears to be floating in mid-air, not to mention it appears to have created a reflection in the window behind it? (look below and to the right of the object.)

This strange shape did not appear in the photos directly before or after this shot, so I am not sure if it was something on my lense? Also, I am still undecided whether or not it is emitting its own light and where in the world did that reflection come from? I can't see how my flash could have produced it since from the position I was standing in should have created a reflection on the other side of the thing and the reflection is on the right side of it. What do you think?

Key West, Florida
During a guided Ghost Tours walk of Downtown area orginating from the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Duval Street.
Photograph by Shay White

No comments: